I. Abilities and attitudes: openness, understanding, acceptance and active citizenship.
1. Active participation in local communities
3. Positive attitudes to volunteering.
4. Discovering your own abilities and strengths
II. Work in pairs or small groups
1. Group communication skills
2. Communication with blind people
III. Organising leisure activities for blind people
1. Learning to get around a town or city: guiding blind people and teaching them new routes.
2. Guiding blind people in the mountains
3. Showing blind people historic sites
4. Nordic walking with a blind person
5. Swimming with a blind person.
6. Riding a tandem
7. Films for blind people and the role of audiodescription
IV. The multicultural and international dimension to the workshop: developing a community without borders